Jeffrey C. Lynne is a South Florida native, representing individuals and business entities relating to licensing, accreditation, regulatory compliance, business structure, marketing, real estate, zoning and litigation pertaining to substance abuse treatment facilities and sober living residences. Mr. Lynne has been recognized across the region as a leader in progressive public dialogue about the role that substance abuse treatment has within our communities and the fundamental need and right to provide safe and affordable housing for those who are both in treatment for addiction and alcoholism as well as those who are established in their recovery.
- May 14, 2018 – DOJ: Denying Services to Persons on MAT Violates ADA
- April 18, 2018 – GAO Releases Report on Oversight of Recovery Residences
- April 17, 2018 – BREAKING NEWS – Google Reinstates Ads for Addiction Treatment Centers, With Pre-certification by LegitScript
- April 9, 2018 – Reduction of Mental Healthcare Workforce Contrasts with Need
- April 3, 2018 – What Does It Mean When We Call Addiction a Brain Disorder?
- March 27, 2018 – What We Are Reading This Wee
- March 22, 2018 – Legal Action Center’s Response to President’s “Initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand”
- March 6, 2018 – Why Does the Media Continue to Pander with Discrimination?
- February 15, 2018 – A Mental Health Tragedy
- January 18, 2018 – California Proposes Legislation to Stop Body Brokering, Following the Lead of Florida
- January 17, 2018 – IMPORTANT FLORIDA LEGISLATIVE UPDATE – House Bill 1069
- January 11, 2018 – The War on Drugs Has a Dark Side
- December 19, 2017 – Survey on SUD Disqualifying Offenses from Employment
- December 12, 2017 – Congressional Hearing – EXAMINING CONCERNS OF PATIENT BROKERING AND ADDICTION TREATMENT FRAUD
- December 7, 2017 – Recommitting to the Mission